Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Wildhorn Capital Real Estate Investment Company
Find answers to all your questions about real estate investing with Wildhorn Capital on our FAQ page. From investment strategies to property management, get the information you need to make informed decisions.
Why should I invest with Wildhorn Capital?
Why Wildhorn Capital:
- Location, Location, Location: Central Texas has some of the fastest growing cities in America, and this region is continuously attracting new businesses and expansion. Understanding current and future land use is a key part of Wildhorn’s success.
- Proven Track Record: To date, Wildhorn Capital has exited six deals and returned over $91 million to investors.
- Aligned Interests: The managing partners invest alongside clients, aligning our interests for mutual success.
How will you protect my investment?
A core principle for Wildhorn Capital is to ensure we are protective stewards of investors’ capital. We simply won’t go above 70% Loan-to-Cost on a deal. Our conservative underwriting approach safeguards against unnecessary risks and ensures the protection of your investment.
What can we expect when we invest in a deal?
You’ll have access to detailed materials, a webinar overview, and a PPM during the fundraising process. Also, our Investor Relations team and Managing Partners are available to jump on a call to answer any additional questions.
All investors will be invited to register for a secure investor portal account where they can access investment details, important documents and fund their investment.
Once the deal closes, investors will receive monthly updates to stay informed about the investment’s progress. Distributions will be paid out to investors according to the structure of the deal.
What are your investor requirements?
Investors must meet SEC regulations for accreditation. Please review the latest guidelines on the SEC’s official website. Additionally, we typically require a minimum investment of $100,000.
How do you keep us informed about our investments?
We maintain transparent communication with our investors through:
- Monthly Asset Updates: Detailed updates are sent on the 20th of every month.
- Quarterly Reports: In-depth write-ups including financials and debt information are shared quarterly.
- Open line of communication: Our team is always available to answer additional questions.
How can I get started with investing in Wildhorn Capital deals?
To start receiving investment opportunities from Wildhorn, please schedule a call with our Director of Investor Relations. Or you can sign up for our newsletter and we will reach out directly to schedule a call. We look forward to meeting you.